3IN1 Tour! Snorkel, Sunset, Plankton! This, afternoon Longtail boat tour really does cover it all. All the favourite spots on Koh Phi Phi Leh, You will see all the best beaches and snorkeling spots, and even the wild monkeys playing in the cliffs and on the beach. You will step foot on the white sands of Maya Bay, learn the history behind the viking cave and watch a breathtaking sunset over the Andaman sea. Not forgetting the night swim with the Glowing Plankton, as you move around in the water you will see them lighting up and shining with a beautiful green and blue glow!
This tour package is run by three companies whom operate on alternating days.
5 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 700THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 500THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 14:00pm
- Return Time 19:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Sunset: We will watch the beautiful sunset over the Andaman Sea, something not to be forgotten!
- Glowing Plankton: Here at the secluded beach just off of Phi Phi Don, you can night swim with the luminescent plankton.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Dinner served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- You are required to check in at 13:30pm at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no afternoon ferry that will depart from Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to leave the island after the tour returns, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).