Are you looking for something to do on Koh Phi Phi during your stay here? Something a little different? Something a little more exclusive? With the Antrek Jungle Trek you will have the chance to get out of the more touristy spots around Tonsai village and see something totally different! The majority of visitors to the island don’t even know these places exist! We can guarantee you will not be disappointed! We depart every day at 2pm checking in at a local bar if you wish to get some food or drinks before we depart. The route will take you all through the secluded parts of the island, you can shoot some breathtaking photo’s from the viewpoints way up in the peaks of Phi Phi Don, we will visit all 7 of the viewpoints! Without this package it would only be possible to see the first three! Then carrying on through the wilderness sighting wild animals on route we will eventually emerge on the secretive and secluded Nui Bay Beach on the opposite (Northern) side of Phi Phi Don where we you will discover the the Secret Bay and Sea Cave that only a handful of people get a chance to view. After watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea we head back along the same route, with head-torches in the dark! Finally stopping at ‘The Only Bar, Koh Phi Phi’ which boasts amazing look outs over the Andaman Sea where we shall treat you to any meal off the menu and a cocktail with the rest of the group! There will be a maximum of ten persons to each tour guide.
TRIP ADVISER REVIEWS
- 05/04/2017 “Beautiful Experience” – Elize V.
A must do trip in Phi Phi. Beautiful 11km trek around the island. If u love nature and amazing viewpoints them this trip is for you. Friendly staff and a fantastic dinner and drinks afterwards. Would highly recommend this.
- 06/01/2017 “Just Wow” – Iva N.
Each time I felt we have seen it all there was another surprise just waiting for us around the corner. At times it was a secret place between the rocks or some jungle animal that you have seen it in school books or documentaries. Thumbs up for the guide, French guy who is perfectly integrated in the island and speaks the language. He cares about this place so much, he is fun, knowledgeable about the jungle and able to transmit his passion, simply a good person with great vibes.
- 08/12/2016 “The Hidden Part Of Koh Phi Phi, A Must See!” – Rodrigo G.
With Antrek you go where nobody goes! You explore the other side of the island through the jungle, going through all the viewpoints and finish in hidden small beach which is the only place where you actually can see the sunset (from other spots the sun is blocked). The guide is a lot of fun and makes sure everyone is safe and having a great time. Best part: no other tourists!!
- Adult – 1450THB Per Person.
- Child – Due to the nature of this activity all person(s) must be over 18 years.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Check In Time 13:30pm
- Departure time 14:00pm
- Return Time 20:00pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- All Seven Viewpoints
- Phi Phi Village
- Secret Bay
- Sea Cave
- Nui Bay
- + Much More
WHAT TO BRING
- Suitable Shoes and Clothing
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Head Torch
- Dinner and Cocktails at the Only Bar
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit & Snacks
- Viewpoint Entrance Fee’s
- You are required to check in at 13:30pm at, either the Only Bay or the Shipwrecked Bar a location map can be found on the contact us page, Check in location will be disclosed via email after booking.
- There is no afternoon ferry that will depart Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours prior to departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).