The Bamboo island tour; A Speedboat tour, for half a day in the morning. Unlike our other half day tours this package will visit the northern side of the Koh Phi Phi Islands (Bamboo & Phi Phi Don) rather than the Southern islands (Koh Phi Phi Leh). On this excursion you will be given the option to avoid the crowds that tend to build up at Maya Bay throughout the day and instead visit the stunningly beautiful island that is ‘Bamboo Island’ or known locally as Koh Phai, Bamboo island is unlike any other island of Koh Phi Phi, laying in the Andaman sea 13 Kilometres from Tonsai Pier with no limestone or rocky peaks jetting out from the sea this island is a small beach of white sand that emerges from the turquoise waters and circles the outskirts of the entire island. As it is remote and less famous than the beach of Maya Bay, there is still plenty of space on its beautiful beaches to relax. We will also have some time during the morning to fit in some snorkelling and Shark watching! We will stop at the ‘Shark Point’ just outside of Long Beach where you will have the chance to swim up close with the Leopard Sharks and Black Tip Reef Sharks which are commonly found in the waters here! But don’t worry these beautiful creatures are very friendly! And no tour of Koh Phi Phi would be complete without a stop at the Monkey Beach, Phi Phi Don island is home to two Monkey Beaches, one to the south which is smaller and tends to be busier as it is on the way to Maya Bay, the second lays on the north of the island which is much bigger and also quieter! It is this Monkey Beach where we will stop the boat during this tour allowing you to see these playful creatures on the white sands and swinging through the trees!
P.P All Seasons
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1,400THB Per Passenger.
- Children 900THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 10:00am
- Return Time 14:00pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach! Phi Phi Don is home to two ‘Monkey Beaches’ this tour will visit the much larger (and often quieter!) Monkey Beach on the North of Phi Phi Don!
- Shark Point: Shark watching here is a very rewarding activity, allowing you to snorkel up close with these magnificent creatures!
- Bamboo Island: The only flat island of Koh Phi Phi with beautiful white sand beaches stretching all around we spend one hour here at the National Park for you to relax in the sun shine.
- Loh Moo Dee Beach: Our last destination before returning back, this beach is near enough unheard of meaning you will have a quite spot to enjoy before our return.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Lunch served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- National Park Fee
- You are required to check in at 09:30am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour includes the 400THB National Park Fee
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- Please note, although it is likely you will see sharks on this trip, we do not guarantee it.