Do you want to see the island of Koh Phi Phi? Do you want a day out never to forget, meeting new friends and relaxing on a Speedboat with a cool beer in your hand? This may be the perfect tour for you! Captain Bob’s have been operating on Koh Phi Phi for many years and are highly recommended on Trip Adviser and even feature in Thailand editions of Lonely Planet. During this tour you have the opportunity to be an active drunk! you will still be visiting Maya Bay, the monkey beach and many more beautiful destinations for snorkeling and sightseeing! Departing everyday at 1pm their large Speedboats will take you around the scenic Phi Phi Leh Island! Not forgetting included in the price you will have unlimited drinks! You can help yourself to beer and spirits from the chillers in the middle of the boats and obviously you will have speakers on board with all the latest music playing whilst you travel around!
Please note: any persons joining this tour must be 18 years old or over, Photo ID may be required upon check in.
5 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Captain Bobs office, Tonsai Pier
- Adult – 3000THB Per Passenger.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 13:00pm
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See the monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will relax here and take some group photos on the beach which can be download from Bobs Booze Cruise Facebook after the tour!
- Sunset: We stop the boat in the open water on the way back for you to watch a beautiful sunset over the Andaman sea.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Unlimited Alcohol!
- Soft Drinks
- National Park entry, normally 400THB
- You are required to check in at 12:30pm at Captain Bob’s office located on Tonsai Pier, Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no ferry leaving Phi Phi after the boat returns meaning you will have to stay at least one night on the Island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is included in the tour price.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our FAQ’s
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).