Do you want to see the world famous Maya Bay without the hoards of tourists also wanting the visit the same spot, capture that perfect photo of this paradise beach in all its glory? The join us on our luxurious open fronted speedboat and head out early in the morning! This tour departs at 06:30am! Way before any other boats will reach Maya Bay! We are often the first boat to touch the sand in the morning! Around 10:00am is when the majority of boat tours will be leaving to visit Maya Bay, this time is when ours will return! so you still have the whole day to yourself after the tour! There are also tours leaving also from Phuket, Krabi and other surrounding islands around 10:00am so the beach can tend to get busy during the day, we will beat all the other boats to the beach. At the time we leave it is a totally different place with the sun only just rising and the rays beaming down onto the white sands of the beach. This is your opportunity to see the world renowned beach and have a slice of it to yourself! Maya Bay is not the only place you will visit on this tour, you will also have the chance to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Pilleh Lagoon and Loh Samah Bay. Learn the history behind and grab some photo’s of the Viking Cave, and see the Monkey’s coming down to the beach first thing in the morning, looking for their breakfast! We also have you covered with snorkeling gear and flippers, soft drinks and drinking water and if your feeling a bit peckish in the morning we will have some freshly backed Thai doughnuts on board and complimentary Tea & Coffee’s. We will even pay your National Park Fee’s on this tour meaning you will save yourself 400THB when you arrive to Maya Bay!
SEE HOW MAYA BAY LOOKS AT 6AM
Location: Tonsai Pier
- Adult – 1450THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 900THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Check In Time 06:00am
- Departure time 06:30am
- Return Time 10:30am
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: We will stop here to see the Monkey’s coming down to the beach first thing in the morning, looking for their breakfast.
- Viking Cave: Here we will stop outside the cave to allow you to take some pictures whilst teaching you the history and stories surrounding it.
- Pilleh Lagoon: This bay has no beaches, it is surrounded all around by towering cliffs, with crystal clear waters inside. A beautiful snorkeling location and early in the morning we are more often than not, the only boat here.
- Maya Bay: Do you want to be the first person to set foot on this beach in the morning? See the picturesque beach in all its beauty before any other day trippers. (400THB National Park entry is included in the price)
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks
- Thai Doughnuts (Breakfast)
- Tea and Coffee
- National Park entry fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 06:00am at 7-11 next to TONSAI PIER on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is included on the tour price.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).