Are you wanting to avoid the crowds at Maya-Bay? See the beach without hoards of day trippers? Do you want to capture that perfect photo of this paradise beach in all its glory?
Then join us on our spacious and comfortable speedboat and head out early in the morning, way before any other tour! Departing at 06:30am meaning we are more often than not the first boat to arrive on the soft white sand of Maya-Bay. At Around 10:00 am the beach starts to fill up with other tour boats visiting and it does tend to get packed during the day! Luckily by this time we have already had our chance to enjoy Maya-Bay in peace!
You will have the opportunity to see Maya-Bay in a way most people can only dream of, with the fresh rays of sun beaming down onto the soft white sands, still perfectly flat from the night before. This could well be your only opportunity to have a slice of this picturesque beach to yourself. And if you want to try your hand at some snorkelling as-well we take you on a tour of Phi Phi Leh Island after leaving Maya Bay. Also visiting Pilleh Lagoon, Phi Phi’s #1 snorkelling spot with crystal clear waters and a variety of tropic fish, then on to Loh Samah Bay for some more snorkelling. See the Viking Cave, and of course no trip of Phi Phi would be complete without stopping at the Monkey Beach!
This tour is all inclusive! we have you covered with snorkelling gear and flippers, soft drinks and drinking water, and if you’re feeling a bit peckish in the morning we will have some freshly baked Thai doughnuts on board and complimentary Tea & Coffee’s. Save yourself 400THB as we will even pay your National Park entry fee’s on this tour!
Returning to land at around 11:00am you will still have the whole day to yourself to enjoy everything else Koh Phi Phi has to offer.
SEE HOW MAYA BAY LOOKS AT 6AM
Location: Tonsai Pier
- Adult – 1450THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 900THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Check In Time 06:00am
- Departure time 06:30am
- Return Time 10:30am
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: We will stop here to see the Monkey’s coming down to the beach first thing in the morning, looking for their breakfast.
- Viking Cave: Here we will stop outside the cave to allow you to take some pictures whilst teaching you the history and stories surrounding it.
- Pilleh Lagoon: This bay has no beaches, it is surrounded all around by towering cliffs, with crystal clear waters inside. A beautiful snorkeling location and early in the morning we are more often than not, the only boat here.
- Maya Bay: Do you want to be the first person to set foot on this beach in the morning? See the picturesque beach in all its beauty before any other day trippers. (400THB National Park entry is included in the price)
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks
- Thai Doughnuts (Breakfast)
- Tea and Coffee
- National Park entry fee’s (400THB)
You are required to check in at 06:00am at 7-11 next to TONSAI PIER on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There are no ferries to Koh Phi Phi before this tour departs, you must stay overnight on the island the night before.
- You are responsible for getting to the check-in point (Tonsai Pier), unfortunalty we don’t offer any pick-up services.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is normally 400THB.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.