Our large double decked boat is the perfect combination of adventure, comfort and value for money, the boat has comfortable seating areas on the large shaded area on the top deck, sunbathing areas at the front and back and two toilets downstairs. There’s a drinks area for complimentary coffee, teas and drinking water, a chilled out vibe is the theme for the day. With our full day package you get the best of both you will be visiting the southern islands of Koh Phi Phi during the morning, and the northern islands during the afternoon. If you prefer to take the day at a slower pace on a comfortable boat that allows for you to move around whilst still seeing as much as possible in one day, then this is the tour for you.
Location: Chao Koh Office
- Adult – 750THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 650THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 09:30am
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Monkey Beach: See these playful creatures in their natural habitat
- Bamboo Island: The only island of Koh Phi Phi that is completely flat with no limestone or rocky peaks we will stay here for a minimum of one hour for you to relax on the stunning beach running all around.
- Shark Point: You will have an amazing chance of sighting the beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks here, just off from the Long Beach. (Don’t worry, they are extremely friendly!)
- Runtee Bay: One of Phi Phi Don’s quieter beaches with amazing views of the Andaman Sea and amazing snorkeling opportunities.
- Sunset: We will watch the sunset from the boat whilst making our return after a busy day.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Kayak Rental
- Lunch served on board
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- Tea and Coffee
- You are required to check in at CHAO KOH OFFICE, located next to the 7-11 at TONSAI PIER, Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay & Bamboo Island, during this tour you are only required to pay the entry fee once.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our FAQ’s
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).