Visit these spectacular islands of the Andaman sea, Enjoy the whole day at sea on a traditional Thai longtail boat with one of our friendly local captains to welcome you aboard. You will spend the day sightseeing the islands of Koh Phi Phi relaxing in the sun on the white sand beaches of Maya Bay and Bamboo island. You will be snorkeling in the lagoons with tropical fish, underwater corals, Reef sharks and hawks-bill turtles. See the wild monkeys playing on the beaches of Phi Phi Don and learn the history behind the Viking Cave at Phi Phi Leh. Departing at 10:30am means we beat the crowds in the morning and of course you get to watch a beautiful sunset before the day is out. Not forgetting our last stop of the day, an amazing night swim with the Glowing Plankton to end the day.
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 800THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 600THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- 10:30am – 19:30pm
Please check in a minimum of 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Hin-Klang: Koh Phi Phi’s “Seventh Island” although this one does not touch the surface of the water its an abundance of coral and marine life, making it a beautiful snorkeling destination.
- Bamboo Island: The only island of Koh Phi Phi that is completely flat with no limestone or rocky peaks we will stay here for a minimum of one hour for you to relax on the stunning beach running all around.
- Mosquito Island: Stop here for snorkeling around the corals, unlike the others this island has no beach and is simply limestone jetting out from the sea.
- Shark Point: You will have an amazing chance of sighting the beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks here, just off from the Long Beach. (Don’t worry, they are extremely friendly!)
- Loh Moo Dee Beach: One of Phi Phi Don’s quieter beaches with amazing views of the Andaman Sea.
- Sunset: We will watch the sunset from the boat whilst making our return after a busy day.
- Glowing Plankton: NEW* An extra stop before the boat returns and night swim with the bi-luminescent glowing plankton, tour will return around 19:30pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Lunch served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- You are required to check in at either 10:00am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay & Bamboo Island, during this tour you are only required to pay the entry fee once.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.