One of our most popular tour packages! Not one to be missed!
The best way to see the Islands of Koh Phi-Phi in style! This tour offers the most destinations in one day than any other tour can offer, choosing a speedboat tour means you won’t have long on board the boat between each stop and you get more time to spend on the beaches and snorkelling in the sea! You will see everything Koh Phi Phi has to offer all in one convenient package!
So join Arisa on a comfortable and spacious speedboat to enjoy a whole day out on the Andaman Sea; you will be sightseeing, snorkelling and relaxing on Thailand’s stunning white sandy beaches. We have an English speaking local guide on this tour allowing you to get more information and find out more about the places you are visiting, also happy to assist with anything you may need.
During this tour you are exempt from paying any fees or taxes, we pay the National Park entry for you! Normally 400THB.
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Saam Haad: See the wild Monkeys playing down on the beaches.
- Viking Cave: Stop here to get some photos of this mysterious cave.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach. (NATIONAL PARK)
- Monkey Beach: A stop to the bigger monkey beach at Phi Phi Don to see the playful animals on the sand and swinging from the trees.
- Nui Bay: Set on the northern side of Phi Phi Don this virtually unheard of beach will give you a quiet spot to enjoy
- Bamboo Island: The only island of Koh Phi Phi that is completely flat with no limestone or rocky peaks we will stay here for a minimum of one hour for you to relax on the stunning beach running all around. (NATIONAL PARK)
- Mosquito Island: Stop here for snorkelling around the corals, unlike the others this island has no beach and is simply limestone jetting out from the sea. (Currently closed to Tourism and can be seen from the boat only)
- Hin-Klang: Koh Phi Phi’s “Seventh Island” although this one does not touch the surface of the water its an abundance of coral and marine life, making it a beautiful snorkeling destination.
- Runtee Bay: Although part of Phi Phi Don Island this beach is accessible only by boat with beautiful view of the Andaman Sea.
- Loh Moo Dee Beach: One of Phi Phi Don’s quieter beaches with amazing views of the Andaman Sea.
- Shark Point: You will have an amazing chance of sighting the beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks here, just off from the Long Beach. (Don’t worry, they are extremely friendly!)
- Sunset: We will watch the sunset from the boat whilst making our return after a busy day.
- “Fantastic all day tour” (Jan/01/2018) – Justine B.
We took the all day tour with the company and we cannot rate this experience highly enough. The tour guide was a lot of fun, the captain and his crew were well experienced and looked after everyone. The winds got up in the afternoon and we had only confidence in our captain to take us back safely. The boat was in excellent condition and well looked after. If you are going to spend your money with a tour group definitely do with these guys. You will not be disappointed.
- “Best Tour In Thailand” (Jun/16/2017) – Daniel A.
We just spent 2 weeks in Thailand and went on tours most days. This was easily the best one out of all of them! Beyonce the tour guide is a so funny and full of energy, she creates such a great mood and speaks very good English. Her crew are also comedians, very welcoming and do so much to make everyone feel involved. The places they take you are spectacular, phiphi and surrounding islands are some of the most amazing land-forms you’ll ever see. The snorkelling is great and the crew also do everything they can to help if you’re one of the people who can’t float! Great work Arisa, what a neat crew of people you have.
- “Highlight Of Our Thailand Trip! A Must Do!” (Jul/02/2017) – Izabela K.
Firstly, I’d like to thank all the staff for the fantastic day we had! Beyonce, the tour guide, and her “men” were all so uplifting and accommodating. We visited various islands around Phi Phi, snorkelled, swam in beautiful lagoons etc. Really nice modern speed boats, good food, and the staff were excellent. The monkey island and the snorkelling were truly beautiful. If you are in Phi Phi, do not hesitate in signing up to this very reasonably priced tour. 10 out of 10!!!
7 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1800THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 1300THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 11:00am
- Return Time 18:30pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Lunch served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks (Coca-cola)
- Fresh Fruit
- National Park Entry Fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 10:30am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi allowing will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, during this tour you are not required to pay the 400THB entry fee.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.