The best way to see the Islands of Koh Phi-Phi in style! This tour offers the most destinations in one day, due to how quickly this boat can travel it means you will only have a few minutes on the boat between each stop! You will see almost everything Koh Phi Phi has to offer all in one tour! So join us on one of our comfortable speedboat’s and enjoy a full day on the Andaman Sea; you will be sightseeing, snorkeling and relaxing on Thailand’s stunning white sandy beaches. We have an English speaking local guide on this tour. Allowing you to get more information and find out the history behind these stunning islands, also happy to answer any questions you may have on the tour. During this tour you are exempt from paying any fees or taxes, we pay the National Park entry for you! Normally 400THB.
7 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1800THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 1300THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 11:00am
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Saam Haad: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Monkey Beach: A stop to the larger monkey beach on Phi Phi Don to see the playful animals on the sand and swinging from the trees
- Nui Bay: Set on the northern side of Phi Phi Don this virtually unheard of beach will give you a quiet spot to enjoy
- Bamboo Island: The only island of Koh Phi Phi that is completely flat with no limestone or rocky peaks we will stay here for a minimum of one hour for you to relax on the stunning beach running all around.
- Mosquito Island: Stop here for snorkeling around the corals, unlike the others this island has no beach and is simply limestone jetting out from the sea.
- Hin-Klang: Koh Phi Phi’s “Seventh Island” although this one does not touch the surface of the water its an abundance of coral and marine life, making it a beautiful snorkeling destination.
- Runtee Bay: Although part of Phi Phi Don Island this beach is accessible only by boat with beautiful view of the Andaman Sea.
- Loh Moo Dee Beach: One of Phi Phi Don’s quieter beaches with amazing views of the Andaman Sea.
- Shark Point: You will have an amazing chance of sighting the beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks here, just off from the Long Beach. (Don’t worry, they are extremely friendly!)
- Sunset: We will watch the sunset from the boat whilst making our return after a busy day.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Lunch served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks (Coca-cola)
- Fresh Fruit
- National Park Entry Fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 10:30am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay & Bamboo Island, during this tour you are not required to pay any entry fees.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).