*BRAND NEW TOUR FOR 2018* – LEAVING AT 05:30AM! – RETURNING AT 13:00PM!
Breakfast at Maya-Bay + Lunch at Bamboo Island!
Important: Please make sure you can reach the check-in point before booking this tour! – This trip leaves from Phi Phi Island only.
So you want to be the first person on Maya Bay in the morning? Have Breakfast there as the sun is coming up? We have the perfect tour package for you!
Join us on our brand new spacious and comfortable speedboat and head out early in the morning, way before any other tour! Departing at 05:30am (One hour before the ‘Early Bird Tour’) means we are always the first boat to arrive on the soft white sand of Maya-Bay. At Around 10:00 am the beach starts to fill up with other tour boats visiting and it does tend to get packed during the day! Luckily by this time we have already had our chance to enjoy Maya-Bay in peace, and we are well on our way to see all the other spots Koh Phi Phi has to offer!
You will have the opportunity to see Maya-Bay in a way most people can only dream of, with the fresh rays of sun beaming down onto the soft white sands, still perfectly flat from the night before. This could well be your only opportunity to have a slice of this picturesque beach to yourself. And if you want to try your hand at some snorkelling as-well, we take you on a tour of Phi Phi Leh Island after leaving Maya Bay.
Also visiting Pilleh Lagoon, Phi Phi’s #1 snorkelling spot with crystal clear waters and a variety of tropic fish, Loh Samah Bay for some more snorkelling. See the Viking Cave, and of course no trip of Phi Phi would be complete without stopping at the Monkey Beach! After we have seen all the best spots on Phi Phi Leh its time to head North to snorkel at the Shark Point, relax on Nui Bay Beach and visit the Bamboo Island National Park for lunch!
This tour is all inclusive! we have you covered with snorkelling gear and flippers, soft drinks and drinking water are available to you throughout the day. We will serve up a Pic-Nic style breakfast at Maya-Bay and a lunch of fried rice on Bamboo Island, we even pay your National Park entry fee at Maya-Bay & Bamboo Island.
7 Hours, 30 Minutes
Good Morning Phi Phi Tours
Location: McDonald’s @ Tonsai Pier
- Adult – 2,000THB Per Passenger + (300THB Discount).
- Child – 1,300THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Check In Time 05:00am
- Departure time 05:30am
- Return Time 13:00pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Sunrise on the way to Maya-Bay!
- MAYA BAY (First stop for sunrise & breakfast)
- Loh Samah Bay
- Pilleh Lagoon
- Viking Cave
- Shark Point / Long Beach
- Bamboo Island
- Nui Bay
- Monkey Beach
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks
- Fresh Fruit (Pineapple + Watermelon)
- Breakfast at Maya-Bay
- Lunch at Bamboo Island
- Fresh Orange-Juice in the morning
- National Park entry fee’s (400THB)
You will need to check in by 05:00am at McDonald’s next to TONSAI PIER on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There are no ferries to Koh Phi Phi before this tour departs, you must stay overnight on the island the night before.
- You are responsible for getting to the check-in point (Tonsai Pier), unfortunalty we don’t offer any pick-up services.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is normally 400THB.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.