Our large double decked cruising boat is the perfect mix of Adventure, Comfort and value for money, Do you want to see this secluded small island, if you are looking to beat the crowds a tour to the quieter Bamboo Island might be for you. Bamboo island is unlike its bigger sisters, this island has no rocky peaks and is simply flat with palm trees in the center and beautiful white sandy beaches laying all around the outskirts, this island is a little slice of paradise, The tour is focused on bamboo with some snorkeling and Kayaking thrown into the mix will provide you with a perfect relaxing day out.
5 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Chao Koh Office
- Adult – 700THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 600THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 13:00pm
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these playful creatures in their natural habitat
- Bamboo Island: The only island of Koh Phi Phi that is completely flat with no limestone or rocky peaks we will stay here for a minimum of one hour for you to relax on the stunning beach running all around.
- Shark Point: You will have an amazing chance of sighting the beautiful Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks here, just off from the Long Beach. (Don’t worry, they are extremely friendly!)
- Runtee Bay: One of Phi Phi Don’s quieter beaches with amazing views of the Andaman Sea and amazing snorkeling opportunities.
- Sunset: We will watch the sunset from the boat whilst making our return after a busy day.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Kayak Rental
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- Tea and Coffee
- You are required to check in at CHAO KOH OFFICE, located next to the 7-11 at TONSAI PIER, Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no ferry leaving Koh Phi Phi after the tour returns meaning you must stay at least one night on the island.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Bamboo Island.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).