The best way to see the Islands of Koh Phi-Phi in style! Travel to the southern island of Koh Phi Phi (Phi Phi Leh), as it is here you will find the most picturesque beaches and snorkeling spots. Join us for a half day of snorkeling and sightseeing on one of our twin engine speedboat’s and enjoy an afternoon to remember whilst relaxing on Thailand’s stunning white sandy beaches. Taking the Speedboat is the quickest way to get around the islands meaning you can spend more time in the water snorkeling and on the beaches. We have an English speaking guide on all our Speedboat tours, Allowing you to get more information and find out the history behind these stunning islands, Also happy to answer any questions you may have on the tour.
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1350THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 900THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 13:30pm
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history and stories behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Sunset: We will watch the sun setting over the Andaman Sea during the journey back, something not to be forgotten!
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks (Coca Cola)
- Fresh Fruit and Snacks
- National Park Entry Fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 13:00pm at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no afternoon ferry that will depart from Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to leave the island after the tour returns, you must stay overnight on the island.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is included in the tour price.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).