Visit these spectacular islands of the Andaman sea, Enjoy a morning at a relaxed pace on a traditional Thai Longtail boat where you will be snorkeling, watching the wild monkeys play on the white sandy beaches and in the towering cliffs all around. It would be a crime to miss out on Maya Bay or ‘The Beach’ we spend one hour here for the final part of the morning where you can relax on the very same beach as Leonardo DiCaprio was whilst filming for his hit movie ‘The Beach’. You will be with a local Thai captain to show you around the island of Koh Phi Phi leh, you will snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Pilleh Lagoon, Learn the history behind the Viking Cave and much more. Don’t forget you have a buffet breakfast included in the price before your departure!
3 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 550THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 500THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 10:00am
- Return Time 13:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Buffet breakfast from our beach front restaurant
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- You are required to check in at 09:30am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).