The best way to see the Islands of Koh Phi-Phi in style! Travel to the southern island of Koh Phi Phi (Phi Phi Leh), as it is here you will find the most picturesque beaches and snorkeling spots. Join us for a half day of snorkeling and sightseeing on one of our comfortable speedboat’s and enjoy a morning to remember whilst relaxing on Thailand’s stunning white sandy beaches. Taking the Speedboat is the quickest way to get around the islands, meaning you can spend more time in the water snorkeling and on the beaches. We have an English speaking guide on all our Speedboat tours, Allowing you to get more information and find out the history behind these stunning islands, Also happy to answer any questions you may have on the tour.
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1350THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 900THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Check In Time 09:00am
- Departure time 09:30am
- Return Time 13:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Long Beach: It is from here you can shark watch for the beautiful (and Friendly!) Black Tip Reef Sharks.
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history and stories behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Sunset: We will watch the sun setting over the Andaman Sea during the journey back, something not to be forgotten!
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks (Coca Cola)
- Fresh Fruit (Snacks)
- National Park Entry Fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 09:00am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- This tour INCLUDES the National Park entry fee of 400THB.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our FAQ’s