Offering you the day out to visit the famous and pristine James Bond Island, traveling in a traditional Thai Longtail Boat. You will start your day on this tour being collected directly from your hotel at 08:30am then being transported to the pier so you can board your boat and start the adventure. The first stop on this tour will be at the James Bond island where you can get some amazing photographs and bath in the sunshine. After we head to the local village of Koh Panyi know for fishing and its strong football team, you can browse here through the streets of this authentic Thai village and pick up some snacks of souvenirs if you choose. We expect you will be feeling pretty hungry by this point so a buffet lunch will be served in the scenic orchard knows as the Lung Khai Fruit Garden. Next up we will spend some time enjoying the Suwannakuha Temple also known as the monkey cave, our last stop of the day just before the sunset will be at the Scenic Waterfall, where you can cool off after the long day.
Location: Pick Up From Your Hotel. Pick up is only available from Ao-Nang, Railey & Krabi Town
Pick Up Times:
- Ao-Nang: 08:30am
- Railey: 08:30am
- Krabi Town: 09:00am
- James Bond Highlights Tour (Longtail): Adult 1,500 / Child 1,000
- James Bond Highlights Tour (Speedboat): Adult 2,200 / Child 1,800
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent).
- Departure time 08:30am
- Return Time 17:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- James Bond Island
- Panyi Village
- Lung Khai Fruit Garden
- Suwannakuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
- Scenic Waterfall
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun Protection
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- National Park Fees
- Drinking Water
- Hotel Pick Up
- You will be collected from your hotel in Krabi, Ao-Nang or Railey, please provide your hotel information when making a reservation.
- We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout if necessary.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.