Koh Phi Phi Happy Boat! “Same, Same.. But Better”.
The Sun has got his hat on, Hip-Hip-Hip Hooray. Join us on the Happy Boat And have a lovely day!
Our mission is for you to have the best time as well as the chilliest time! You do what ever your heart desires! Do not feel obligated to have to check out every location, if you would like to just hangout on the boat or try out some activities instead! Our colorful/newly refurbished 23 meter boat can hold up to 75 people aboard! however we try to stick with smaller crowds of around 20-40! We want you to enjoy your time with us and not be overwhelmed because there are too many people on board!
All inclusive fee: 2000THB includes: Visiting to the most popular sights at Koh Phi Phi Leh, Snorkeling, Water games & activities, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Kayaking. Thai Chicken Curry and Salad for lunch along with snacks and Refreshments. There will be a western tour guide on board to make sure your having a good time and to help you with anything you may need! If you are not happy we are not happy! The objective is to make sure your having a good time the whole time, chill or party we have the ability to do it all. We also have on board the boat a small bar from where you can buy alcoholic or soft drinks throughout the day and a sound system if you want to get the music going and liven up after the night before!
Adult – 2000THB Per Passenger.
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 12:00pm
- Return Time 19:00pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See the playful monkey on the beach an in the cliffs, in their natural habitat
- Viking Cave: Learn about the history and stories surround the cave, with western tour guide to explain them to you
- Maya Bay: ‘The Beach’ this secluded and tucked away beach is a little slice of paradise! This will be the last stop of the day where you can relax on the white sands and crystal clear waters (National Park Fee not Included)
- Glowing Plankton: Make a stop off after the sun has set and night swim with the biluminescent ‘Glowing Plankton’!
WATER SPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Flying Fish: During a stop at Loh Dalum Bay we will join up with our Speedboat to pull you around on the inflatable ‘fly fish’!
- Water Slides: Slide straight into the Andaman Sea!
- Hamster Roll Ball: This ‘Water Zorb’ floats on the surface of the sea an allows you to stand and run around on the Andaman!
- Paddle Boards: Stand up and paddle your way through the beautiful ocean!
- Kayaks: Want to explore a bit further away from where the boat is stopped? Hop onto a Kayak and check out the scenery!
- Diving Board: Jump off the diving board, fitted to either side of the boat. Even grab a snorkel and check out the marine life bellow!
- Sea Jacuzzi: This massive net hanging from the side of the boat will allow you to relax in the warm waters with a drink in your hand whilst taking in the view!
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry and drinks from the bar
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Lunch (Salad & Curry)
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- You are required to check in at 11:30am on Tonsai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- We can arrange a private charter of the Happy Boat, please contact us if you require this service.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).