Enjoy an afternoon to remember on the large twin decked Phi Phi Sunset boat. Kick back and relax on the open top deck and soak up the sunshine as we travel around the picturesque Koh Phi Phi Leh. This boat gives you the freedom to move around and capture some great shots from on board, It is also loaded up with snorkeling and Kayaking gear so when we stop you will have the option to swim, snorkel, kayak or even take in the views from the boat. There are toilets on board and refreshments will be provided to all guests traveling. This tour does not include the National Park entry fee.
5 Hours, 30 Minutes
Location: Irish Bar
- Adult – 750THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 650THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 13:30pm
- Return Time 19:00pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: See these wild monkey in their natural habitat on the beach!
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for at least one hour for you to relax in the sunshine on this paradise beach.
- Sunset: We will watch the sun setting over the Andaman Sea during the journey back, something not to be forgotten!
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Kayak Rental
- Dinner served on the boat
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit
- You are required to check in at 12:30pm at The Irish Bar, Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no afternoon ferry that will depart from Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to leave the island after the tour returns, you must stay overnight on the island.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).