Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me. We’re rascals and scoundrels, we’re villains and knaves. Drink up me ‘hearties, yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me.
Phi Phi Pirate Boat is the newest and cheapest boat party based on the island! Hoist the pirates flag and join us on a day to remember! This is a no frills budget boat party, for only 800THB you can get around Koh Phi Phi Leh Island on a big and comfortable boat, try out some snorkeling, walk the plank or grab a drink from the bar and join in on a game of beer pong! On this tour you pay only for what you want enabling us to keep the prices cheap! Drinks are sold at the bar for around 60THB, drink as much or as little as you want, pay the National Park fee to enter Maya Bay at the beach, or if your on a budget you can stay on board the boat and take in the view from the decks. With comfortable seating all around and a netted hammock at the front over looking the Andaman Sea! We take on board water noodles for you to lounge around on in the sea, kayaks if you want to explore a little further away and snorkelling gear to check our the marine life living bellow, you choose how you spend your time during the day. This trip caters to everyone! At the end of the day we will stop in the open waters on the Andaman Sea for you to watch an absolutely beautiful sunset and serve up dinner of egg fried rice with vegetables.
Watch Us In Action! - Koh Phi Phi Pirate Boat Party!
5 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Adult – 800THB Per Passenger.
+ 400THB National Park Fees.
Location: Irish Bar, Tonsai Village.
TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 13:00pm
- Return Time 18:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Monkey Beach: Photo hunting for the wild monkeys.
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and enjoy learning the stories surrounding it all with cool drink.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkeling, Kayaking and Walk the Plank!
- Maya Bay: The beach made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will relax here and take some group photos on the beach which can be download from Pirate Boat Facebook Page after the tour!
- Sunset: We stop the boat in the open water on the way back for you to watch a beautiful sunset over the Andaman sea, while serving up some fried rice for dinner.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for National Park entry and drinks
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Dinner (Fried Rice)
- Drinking Water
- Kayak Rental
- Tea and Coffees
- Seasonal Fruit
- Pool/Water Noodles!
- You are required to check in at 12:30pm at the Irish Bar, Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no ferry leaving Phi Phi after the boat returns meaning you will have to stay at least one night on the Island.
- Food during the tour will be fried rice with vegetables.
- This tour Excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and can be paid upon check in.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours before departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honoured by Five Star Group (Thailand).