Do you want to see the world famous Maya Bay without the hoards of tourists also wanting the visit the same spot, capture that perfect photo of this paradise beach in all its glory? Then this is the tour for you! we will enjoy a breakfast at Maya Bay beach before any other boats arrive, we are often the first boat to touch the sand in the morning. and don’t worry we will also have some time to fit some snorkeling into the morning as well!
P.P. All Seasons
4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Adult – 800THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 650THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 06:00am
- Return Time 10:30am
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Maya Bay: See the picturesque beach in all its beauty before any other day trippers begin to arrive we will enjoy some fresh fruits for breakfast here and also tea or coffee.
- Bida Nok: This island of Phi Phi is no more than limestone jetting out from the sea, although its lined all around with beautiful corals and amazing marine life, a perfect snorkeling spot.
- Pilleh Lagoon: This bay has no beaches, it is surrounded all around by towering cliffs, with crystal clear waters inside. Again a beautiful snorkeling location and early in the morning we are more often than not the only boat here.
- Viking Cave: Here we will stop outside the cave to allow you to take some pictures whilst teaching you the history and stories surrounding it.
- Monkey Beach: Here we will stop to see the Monkey’s coming down to the beach in the morning, looking for their breakfast.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
- Cash for the National Park entry
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Fresh Fruit (Breakfast)
- Tea and Coffee
- You are required to check in at 05:45am at TONSAI PIER (7-11) on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island.
- This tour excludes the National Park entry fee, the charge is 400THB and is subject upon entry to Maya Bay.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com or take a look at our FAQ’s.
- This tour can not be booked less than 24 hours prior to departure, any booking made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored by Five Star Group (Thailand).