Join us for a day out on the Andaman Sea, spend the whole day in style on our open fronted speedboat and see the stunning scenery Phi Phi has to offer. One of our favorite island tours without trying to squeeze everything into one day! This tour visits only one Island, but by far the most beautiful, that is the island of Koh Phi Phi Leh! We take this tour at a slower pace than the rest, we will visit fewer locations than our other full day tours but that means you have much more time at each location to savor the memories. During the day you will Snorkel in the Lagoon with luscious blue Crystal clear waters and plentiful marine life, you will see the wild monkeys in the cliffs and even on the beaches at Saam Haad or ‘Monkey Beach’. You will snorkel with Black Tip Reef Sharks just off from Long Beach at the Shark Point, home to many schools of Sharks, but don’t worry! they do not bite! They are actually very friendly. And not forgetting at the end of the day we will be watching the sun setting over the Andaman Sea from our boat and after it is dark enough we will stop for a night swim with the luminescent Glowing Plankton. But by far the real highlight of this tour is having 3 hours to relax, swim, explore or soak up the rays on the white sand paradise beach that is, ‘Maya Bay’. Maya bay is the beach that was used as the filming location in Leonardo DiCaprio’s hit movie ‘The Beach’ it is now a National Park and protected area, it really is a little slice of paradise reaching right back through the jungle area to connect with Loh Samah Bay and even a secret viewpoint you can walk to there is plenty to do here in 3 hours! This beach has a small vendors kiosk where you can purchase fruits, snacks, soft drinks and beers from, also with toilet facilities. This tour will show you everything Koh Phi Phi Leh has to offer! We have you covered on this tour we will even pay your National Park Fee’s! Normally 400THB!
This is by far one of our favorite boat tours, If you are looking for something a little bit different on Koh Phi Phi this is not one to be missed out on! If you choose this package and also want to visit Bamboo Island on another day, Take a look at our ‘Bamboo Island Longtail Boat Tour’ !
Location: Five Star Travel and Tours
- Adult – 1700THB Per Passenger.
- Child – 1200THB Per Passenger.
- Child Age’s are 3-11 Years Only, Not suitable for infants.
TOUR TIMES AND DATES
Operating 7 days a week (Weather Dependent)
- Departure time 11:30am
- Return Time 19:30pm
ITINERARY AND LOCATIONS
- Long Beach: Where you can snorkel up close with Black Tip Reef Sharks and Leopard Sharks.
- Monkey Beach: See the monkeys in their natural habitat.
- Viking Cave: See the cave from the boat and learn the history behind what goes on here.
- Pilleh Lagoon: Snorkel here in the crystal clear and tropically warm waters.
- Loh Samah Bay: The rear entrance to “The Beach” snorkel here with the beautiful marine life.
- Maya Bay: The beach once made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio himself, we will stay here for three hours for you to explore and relax.
- Sunset: We stop the boat in the open water on the way back for you to watch a beautiful sunset over the Andaman sea.
- Glowing Plankton: Here at the secluded beach just off of Phi Phi Don, you can night swim with the luminescent plankton.
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach Towel
- Sun Cream
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Mask, Snorkel and Life Jacket
- Drinking Water
- Soft Drinks (Coca Cola)
- Fresh Fruit
- National Park Entry Fee’s (400THB)
- You are required to check in at 11:00am at our office on Koh Phi Phi Don, a location map can be found on the contact us page.
- There is no morning ferry that will arrive at Koh Phi Phi which will allow you to join this tour the same day, you must stay overnight on the island before the trip departs and also after the trip returns.
- Food during the tour can vary between, Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Noodles and Sandwiches or Baguettes. We do provide vegetarian options, please specify this during checkout.
- This tour INCLUDES the 400THB National Park entry fee.
- For any inquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our FAQ’s.